What is Bacteo Apaisyl;
Bacteo Apaisyl offers healing antibacterial care against bacteria (staphylococcus and streptococcus) that cause the most common skin infections: : impetigo, boils, whitlow etc. It does not contain alcohol and does not cause stinging sensation.
Bacteo Apaisyl contains:
- Chlorhexidine 0.3%, an antibacterial agent with broad action that effectively cleans and disinfects the skin. It works quickly (in less than 5 minutes) and provides immediate relief after the first application.
- Chitosan, a polymer that helps to form a water soluble film. This acts as a barrier against bacteria and external factors. Helps the skin to absorb the product and has healing properties.
- The composition of Bacteo Apaisyl is enriched with allantoin and panthenol to soothe the skin and give a feeling of freshness.
Effective and well tolerated:
Dermatological tests show that Bacteo Apaisyl is very well tolerated. It can be used in adults and children over 30 months.
Thoroughly clean the affected area
Apply the gel 2-3 times daily (face and body)
- Bacteo Apaisyl is for external use only, do not swallow
- Do not apply around the eyes
- For adults and children over 30 months
- Keep away from children
- If the problem is widespread, consult your doctor