By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,25 €.
Usually delivered within 2-3 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
AMS® Ova-Max is a natural blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which work together to improve women’s egg and embryo quality by strengthening the antioxidant defense mechanism thus preventing oxidative stress. The egg quality is a vital component in the success rate of couple’s trying to conceive. The formula comprises of Chasteberry, Melatonin, Myo-Inositol, Folic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, L-Arginine, Grapeseed extract and Alpha-lipoic Acid.
How to use
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules twice a day with meals or as directed by your health care provider.
In addition, regular Ova-Max® is beneficial for IVF or ICSI women, but also for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Melatonin can help women with low quality eggs - usually women aged 35-40 years.
- Melatonin, as an antioxidant, reduces oxidative stress and contributes to oocyte maturation, granulocyte luteinization and embryonic development.
- Our clinical research has shown that melatonin treatment in infertile women increases intraotonic melatonin concentrations, reduces intraocular oxidative damage, and increases fertility and pregnancy rates.
- It was found that melatonin concentration in the ovaries was ten times higher than in plasma. In addition, it has been shown that higher melatonin uptake by the ovaries is achieved than other peripheral tissues.
Tamura, H., et al. (2012). Journal of Ovarian Research, 5 (1), 5.
- Melatonin enhances the activity of myoinositol and folic acid, improving the quality of oocytes and the outcome of a pregnancy in women with a history of low quality oocytes.
- Clinical pregnancy and implantation rates were higher in the adjuvant group of melatonin.
- Agnus Castus increases the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and reduces or inhibits the release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). This causes a change in the ratio between estrogen and progesterone.
- High levels of prolactin may be a fertility barrier. Wicker works to reduce the high levels of this particular hormone.
- Agnus Castus can regulate several issues of gynecological nature, including progesterone deficiency. If a woman is deficient in progesterone, she may be prone to ovarian cysts, uterine endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
VITAMIN E AND GRAPE EXTRACT
Each of these ingredients has strong antioxidant action to protect your eggs from damage caused by free radicals.
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect female reproductive organs. Lipoic acid is capable of self-regeneration and production of all other antioxidants, including glutathione.
PS - Ovamax can be combined with Fertilimax, taking 2 capsules a day from each formulation.
No customer comments for the moment.