No reward points for this product.
Intermed D3 fix drops 200iu/drop 30ml - New vitamin D3 food supplement
Warning: Last items in stock!
D3 Fix Drops is a vitamin D3 food supplement (cholecalciferol) as an oral solution in drops, to cover increased requirements of vitamin D3 or in the event of deficiency.
In D3 Fix Drops Vitamin D3 is in a hydrosoluble form thus ensuring excellent absorption and high bioavailability.
Infants – children
• Premature infants
• Infants born from mothers with vitamin D deficiency
• Infants exclusively breastfed
• Infants being fed with non maternal milk, the daily consumption of which does not exceed 1Lt
• Dark –skinned children or children who use sunscreen
• Children and adolescents( development)
• Obese children or children who do not follow a balanced diet
• Children with chronic diseases
• Children undergoing pharmaceutical treatment with antiepileptic medication or corticosteroids
• Housebound or institutionalized people who spend many hours indoors or make extensive use of sunscreen
• Patients with chronic diseases or peptic disorders
• Obese patients, patients with poor nutrition, vegans
• Dark-skinned people
• People undergoing pharmaceutical treatment for control of cholesterol (cholestyramine) as well as antiepileptic medications or corticosteroids
• Post menopausal women with osteopenia
• Elderly with osteoporosis & with history of fractures
• Pregnant women
D3 Fix Drops containing 200 IU of vitamin D3 per drop, offer flexibility and individualization in dosing scheme and ease of administration in newborns, infants and adults as is or with any liquid or solid food.
To D3 Fix Drops has a pleasant strawberry flavor.
Contains no sugar or salt.
Packaging with dropper vial of 30ml (200IU D3 / drop).
No customer comments for the moment.