CALCURY facilitates the passage of urinary calculi by diuretic, antiinflammatory and analgesic properties. Pashanbhed (Saxifraga ligulata), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) and Hazaral yahud pishti help disintegrate calculi. By restoring normal bowel movement, Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), in CALCURY, normalizes ureteral peristalsis and further facilitates the passage of calculi. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) has antiinflammatory and diuretic properties. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) has antiinflammatory and immunomodulatory action. Ikshu mool ( Saccharum officinarium) and Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata) have diuretic properties. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) in CALCURY also maintain crystalloid-colloid balance and prevent recurrence of urinary stones.
- Urinary calculi
- Renal colic
- Dysuria associated with renal calculi
CALCURY facilitates the passage of urinary calculi by diuretic, antiinflammatory and lithotriptic (calculi disintegration) properties.
DIRECTION OF USE:
To know more about the product reach us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOS & DON’TS
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Consume white variety of pumpkin and gourd
- Horse gram, moong, wheat, barley, and ginger juice is recommended
- Stay indoors in summer or hot days
- Avoid fried and spicy food
- Avoid suppression of natural urge of urination
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle
- Pashanbhed, Hazaral yahood pishti – Lithotriptic i.e. help to disintegrate the urinary stones
- Ikshumool, Shaileyam – Diuretic
- Punarnava – Antiinflammatory, diuretic
- Yavakshar – Alkaliser, diuretic
- Varuna, Gokshur – Lithotriptic, maintains crystalloid-colloidal balance, prevent recurrence