- The leading lanolin for breastfeeding mothers
- Safe and hypoallergenic, 100% natural – world’s purest lanolin, Paraben free
- The world’s purest lanolin achieved by Lansinoh’s unique purification process. Lansinoh Lanolin achieves a level of purity unmatched by other lanolins.
- It comes from the fleece of New Zealand sheep from after shearing and is produced using a unique proprietary process, and guarantees a free lanolin alcohol. This is how the leading lanolin for breastfeeding mothers is produced.
- Helps soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples and dry sensitive skin
- No need to remove before breastfeeding
- No taste, colour or smell – the most acceptable nipple cream for your breastfed baby
Tip: Other mums have also used it for nappy rash, itchy stretch marks, minor cuts, burns and abrasions, dry skin patches, and as a naturally moisturizing lip balm.
- Less than 1.5% free lanolin alcohols
- Less than 0.05% detergent residues
- Tested for over 40 individual pesticides
- No antioxidants