By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Bayer Bepanthol Sunscreen Face Cream SPF30 75ml
Usually delivered within 2-3 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
* High protection for the skin of your face
Hydration and protection1.
With provitamin B5 and vitamin E **.
Suitable for sensitive skin1.
High protection *.
The sunscreen cream Bepanthol® provides high protection, both from solar radiation UVA, and from UVB, thanks to special filters contained2. The sunscreen Bepanthol® cream contains provitamin B5 and other moisturizing ingredients that help hydrate the skin and protect it from the dehydration1,6-7 **. It also contains vitamin E, which protects the skin from free radicals, one of the known causes of premature aging3-5. The sunscreen cream Bepanthol® has been dermatologically tested for sensitivity reactions and photosensitivity and found to be suitable even for sensitive skins1.
The sunscreen cream Bepanthol® meets the recommendation of the European Union (COLIPA Recommendation No23) for the SPF of sunscreen products: The protection against UVA ultraviolet radiation needs to be at least 1/3 of the UVB protection UV (SPF) 8.
Instructions for use:
Apply evenly to the skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. Renew frequently the application of sunscreen, especially after sweating, swimming or drying with a towel8.
The Bepanthol® sun cream are:
• Dermatologist tested1.
• Easy to apply1.
• Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy after application1.
• Does not cause acne1.
• No odor ** and parabens **.
You will find a pack 75 ml.
With the guarantee of Bayer.
* Official Journal of the European Union (2006/647 / EC)
** Formula product
1. Clinical trials
2. UVA & UVB protection In vitro tests
3. Burke K.E. Photodamage of the skin: protection and reversal with topical antioxidants. J Cosmet Dermatol, 2004; 3: 149-155.
4. Dreher F. and Maibach H.I. Protective effects of topical antioxidants in humans. In: Thiele J, Elsner P (eds.) Oxidants and antioxidants in cutaneous biology. Curr Probl Dermatol, 2001; 29: 157-164
5. Nachbar F. and Korting HCThe role of vitamin E in normal and damaged skin, J Mol Med, 1995; 73: 7-17
6. Gehring W, Gloor M. Effect of topically applied dexpanthenol on epidermal barrier function and stratum corneum hydration. Drug Research 2000; 50 (II): 659-663
7. Camargo F.B. et al. Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations. J Cosmet Sci. 62, 2011? (4): 361-370.
8. Recommendation COLIPA No23, 2009
No customer comments for the moment.