By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,50 €.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nourisil™ MD is an ultra-light, transparent, self-drying silicone gel, which has been developed for the prevention and management of new and old keloids and hypertrophic scars that result from an accident, surgery, burns, C-section, breast surgery, acne, or cuts.
Nourisil™ MD helps to:
It contains a unique blend of five silicones and vitamin E to maintain the skin’s moisture balance while reducing the scar.
Benefits of Nourisil™ MD
Nourisil™ MD should be applied twice daily once the wound has closed. The recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For larger or older scars, longer treatment may be required.
Nourisil™ MD – a silicone gel for the prevention and treatment of
new and old keloids and hypertrophic scars
What is Nourisil™ MD?
a unique blend of silicones and vitamin E to maintain the skin’s
moisture balance, while improving the appearance of the scar.
Nourisil™ MD helps to ﬂatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve
the itching and discomfort of the skin caused by scars and reduces
associated pain and redness.
Nourisil™ MD gel has an elegant, silky skin feel and is non-greasy. It
can be easily applied to scars on all areas of the skin, including the
face and joints. When used as directed, Nourisil™ MD dries to form a
layer that hydrates and protects scars.
Nourisil™ MD is used for the prevention and treatment of new and
old keloids and hypertrophic scars, which result from general surgical
procedures, wounds, trauma or burns. Nourisil™ MD can be applied
after the wound has healed and the skin surface is intact.
Nourisil™ MD is suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive
skin and on children.
Nourisil™ MD is a medical device.
Directions for use
• Wash hands before and after use.
• Ensure the skin area is clean and dry.
• Remove cap from dispenser. Press the pump a few times to make
the gel appear.
• Gently massage a small amount of Nourisil™ MD on the scar and
allow to dry. If needed, carefully wipe away any excess with a tissue
to avoid staining of clothing.
• Once dry, Nourisil™ MD may be covered with sun block or cosmetics.
• Apply Nourisil™ MD twice daily; once in the morning and once at
The recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For larger or
older scars, longer treatment may be required.
• Nourisil™ MD should not be applied to open wounds or third degree
• Nourisil™ MD should not be applied where dermatological
conditions disrupt the integrity of the skin. In case of doubt, contact
your doctor or pharmacist.
• Direct contact with mucous membranes and the eyes should be
• When additional topical treatment is used on the same skin area,
please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use if hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
• If irritation occurs, use of the product should be discontinued
immediately and a doctor or pharmacist should be consulted.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store between 4 and 25 °C.
• Do not use Nourisil™ MD more than 12 months after opening and
not after the indicated expiry date (EXP).
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20
Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Dimethicone.
No customer comments for the moment.