By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
3M Opticlude Boys & Girls Maxi 20patches - Children's Ophthalmic orthoptic eye patches
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Pieces||1 box (20 gauzes) / 1 κουτί (20 γάζες)|
Opticlude™ Orthoptic Eye Patch is used to treat amblyopia (source Wiki) in children. Amblyopia, or “lazy eye,” is a common condition among children and is caused by strabismus--a condition where the eyes are misaligned--or eye conditions such as near-sightedness, far-sightedness or astigmatism. Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patches feature a gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive and highly breathable backing. These doctor-recommended orthoptic eye patches stick well and are easily removed.
6. Secure the patch by applying light pressure with fingertips around the outside of the eye patch.
Directions for Use:
1. Follow directions per your eye care professional.
2. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
3. Remove paper liner from the eye patch.
4. Gently close both eyes, keeping facial muscles relaxed to avoid forming wrinkles.
5. Apply eye patch with narrow end towards the nose. Do not stretch the patch or pull skin.
Directions for Removal: Support the skin around the eye patch. Starting at the nose side of the eye patch, gently pull the eye patch slowly towards the ear by folding it over itself, while continuing to support the newly exposed skin with your fingers.
No customer comments for the moment.