Sinomarin® Children is a 100% natural, clinically proven nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water solution (2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements). Sinomarin® Children is ideal for babies and children as it helps decongest blocked nasal cavities via the natural mechanism of osmosis, restoring nasal breathing, naturally. It helps cleanse the nasal cavities eliminating mucous and mucous-trapped impurities thus preventing nasal and secondary infections and complications e.g. otitis. Sinomarin® Children improves quality of life by alleviating symptoms linked to nasal congestion.
Description: 100 ml nasal spray bottle. Gentle mist spray for babies over 6 months and children, with anatomically designed nasal applicator with safety tip.
Composition: Sea water 70 ml, Purified water q.s. 100 ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free. 100% natural.
Inert propellant gas (nitrogen), not in contact with solution.
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times
daily, or as per physician’s instructions.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of Sinomarin® Children.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use - Babies & Children who require assistance
1. Wipe baby’s nose clean before using Sinomarin®.
2. Break tamper-proof seal on bottle and remove protective cap.
3. Place nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Place baby in supine position turning its head to the right.
5. Gently insert applicator into the left nostril and press firmly.
6. Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in the other nostril.
7. Remove nasal applicator from baby’s nostril, return baby to upright position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds and then wipe the nose clean or use an aspirating device to remove mucous.
8. Repeat procedure if necessary.
9. Remove nasal applicator from bottle, wash well with warm water and wipe dry after each use.