Used after brushing for:
1) Efficient and rapid control of dental plaque, which is the primary cause of periodontal diseases. It is particularly useful in individuals with periodontal problems (gingivitis, periodontitis).
2) Control of the microbial flora of the oral cavity, particularly in cases where additional protection is required, such as dental procedures, ulcers, infections, bad breath etc.
3) Reduction of cariogenic action of bacteria that cause tooth decay.
4) Tightening and strengthening the loosened, sore or bleeding gums due to gum disease.
How to use:
1) Chlorhexil 0.12% used undiluted, 2 times a day after toothbrushing. To open the bottle, press the two smooth surfaces on the sides of the lid by unscrewing simultaneously. By means of the dosing cap obtained 10ml of solution, vortexed in the oral cavity for 1 minute.
2) Do not ingest.
3) Not for use by children under 6 years.
4) Keep at room temperature away from light.
5) In some cases it may cause coloration of the teeth, which is easily removed by stivlosi by the dentist.
No customer comments for the moment.