No reward points for this product.
Bayer Bepanthol Balm with oily base 100gr - for skin sensitive to irritation
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ultimate solution for the TATTOOS.
The Bepanthol® Balm contains 5% provitamin B5, which supports the natural process of skin regeneration, while the enydatonei1-7. The Bepanthol® Balm, thanks to its special composition, forms a transparent layer that allows the skin to breathe *.
The Bepanthol® Balm is suitable for the skin, which is sensitive to skin erethismous1,6-8. Among other things, it is suitable for mom, and maintains the sensitive area of the nipple, which suffers in the period of breastfeeding, gentle. Mothers should remove residues before thilasmo9.
With fatty base **.
Without preservatives, odor and color **.
You will find it on the packaging of 100g.
With the Bayer guarantee.
* Moisture Vapour Transmission test
** Formula product
1. Biro et al. Effect of dexpanthenol in skin protection against irritation: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study Contact Dermatitis 2003; 49: 80-84
2. Bissett D.L. Common cosmeceuticals. Clin Dermatol 2009; 27: 435-445
3. FB Camargo. et al. Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations. J Cosmet Sci. 2001; 62 (4): 361-370.
4. Ebner F. et al. Topical Use of Dexpanthenol in Skin Disorders. Am J Clin Dermatol 3, 2002; 427-433
5. Gehring W., Gloor M. Effect of topically applied dexpanthenol on epidermal barrier function and stratum corneum hydration. Results of a human in vivo study. Arzneimittelforschung. 2000? 50 (7): 659-663.
6. Presto S. et al. Stimulation of epidermal regeneration by 5% dexpanthenol - results of a placebo-controlled double-blind study. Z f Hautkr 2001; 76: 86-90
7. Proksch E., Nissen H-P. Dexpanthenol enhances skin barrier repair and reduces inflammation after sodium lauryl sulphate- induced irritation. J Dermatol Treatment 13, 2002; 173-178
8. Goujon-Henry C. et al. Randomized single-blind pilot comparison study of the efficacy and tolerability of Bepanthen Ointment in subjects with bilateral dryness of the hands. Réalités Thérapeutiques en Dermato-Vénérologie. 1997; 107: 81-90
9. Dubecq J.P., Detchart M. Study on a dexpanthenol containing ointment in prevention and treatment of cracked nipples. Med Praticienne 1977; 665: 154-155.
10. Putet, G. et al. Bepanthen ointment in the prevention of diaper rash on premature and fullterm babies: open pilot study. Real Pediatr 2001; 63: 33 - 38.
No customer comments for the moment.