People who snore may suffer from:
- Poor muscle tone in the tongue and throat –associated with excess weight. snoring is aggravated by sleeping on the back.
- Alterations to the thickness and texture of throat tissue, mainly due to smoking or nasal congestion.
- Insufficient sleep and poor sleep quality - Snoring disturbs sleeping and deprives those who suffer from it from getting sufficient rest.
- Obstructive sleep apnea.
How does MediSnore work?
Recent clinical studies and observations(1,2) have found that lubrication of the back of the throat, where snores are formed, will significantly reduce and even put an end to snoring.
- MediSnore is an implementation of these observations.
- MediSnore has been clinically tested and found safe and effective.
- MediSnore contains a unique blend of oils.
- MediSnore Throat Spray works by actively moisturizing the tissues in the throat throughout the night. It avoids or reduces the vibrations that causes snoring.
Mixture of mineral, eucalyptus and spearmint oils, Glycerin, Tween 80, Mono-Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate.