Use alone or together
Sinomarin Plus Algae Cold & Flu Relief can be used alone as a natural alternative to medicated decongestants or in combination with them, to help improve the overall treatment efficacy.
For children over 6 years and adults
For nasal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or if sensitive to any of the components.
How to use
- .Blow your nose to clear out mucus before using Sinomarin Plus Algae Cold & Flu Relief
- .Remove protective cap, hold the spray bottle upright and spray a couple of times in order to activate the spray pump
- Bend your neck gently forward over a wash basin and tilt your head to the right
- Gently insert the nozzle into the left nostril, in parallel with the nasal septum, and press firmly
- Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in other nostril
- Remove spray from nostril, return to upright position while allowing solution to work for a few Seconds or more and then blow your nose
- Repeat procedure if necessary
- Wash the nozzle well with warm water and wipe dry after each use
CompositionHypertonic sea water solution (2.3% NaCl), rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements), purified water, Algomer™ Complex (Undaria pinnatifida & Spirulina platensis extracts), eucalyptus & spearmint essential oils, thyme extract, glycerin, propanodiol.
30 ml: For children over 6 years and adults.
- 6-12 years: 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril up to 3 times daily, for 7 days or more.
- >12 years: 2 to 4 sprays in each nostril up to 5 times daily, for 7 days or more.