Pigmerise® MD is a medical device class I indicated as coadjuvant of the skin dyschromia treatment, especially in cases such as hypopigmentation caused by vitiligo.
Pigmerise® MD is an innovative formulation contains a natural phytocomplex obtained from black pepper fruit (piper nigrum phytocomplex) in high concentration in liposomal cream to promote a rapid and proper absorption. It is indicated as adjuvant for the repigmentation phase of vitiligo alone or in combination with other treatments. Pigmerise® MD deeply reduces epidermal oxidative stress promoting the reactivation of the physiological conditions essential for a correct melanocytes recovery, the cells responsible of skin pigmentation.
Benefits of Pigmerise® MD
Way of use
- Suitable for children and application on sensitive skin areas, including face and genitals
- It can be combined with phototherapy
- Easy to apply
Apply Pigmerise® MD daily, preferably in the evening.
Treatment with Pigmerise® MD is ideal
at all stages of the disease
It is recommended to apply a thin layer of cream to the affected areas according to the following instructions:
1. First apply to areas where the skin is thicker
2. Then apply a thin layer of the preparation to the most sensitive areas such as the areas around the lips,
peripheral region and genitalia.
It is suggested to wash the treatment area the next morning of the application before exposure to the sun.
Vine and Activity Index
The vitiligo activity index (VAI) is
an index developed to determine the percentage
degree of activity of the disease, correlating it with performance and
the degree of aggression4.
Scientific data show the trend of vitiligo as it happens
and other autoimmune diseases(5), manifest in a circular order:
• Active phase is the phase that usually coincides with the period
of spring, where there is a deterioration.
VAI ranges between +1 and +3.
• Stage phase, is the phase that lasts the remaining time
during which stability or retreat is observed
of the spots.
VAI ranges between -1 and 0.
Pigmerise® MD does not contain:
• Benzyl alcohol and benzoate
• Mineral oil / petrolatum
• Propylene glycol
• Peanut oil
• Perfumes and artificial dyes
Piper nigrum phytocomplex,
aqua purifcata, carthamus
carbomer, vitamin E, benzoic acid
acid, sorbic acid