We prioritize the security of your personal data.
For this reason, we manage your personal data with care, prudence and in accordance with National and European Legislation as defined by Law 2472/1997 and Regulation (EU) No 182/2011. 679/2016 (GDPR).
By visiting www.zachospharmacy.gr, you accept the practices described in this privacy notice. At the moment, the users of www.zachospharmacy.gr give their explicit consent to the collection and processing of their personal data, while they can recall or modify it at any time.
We reserve the right to change the terms of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework. We kindly ask you to check these terms on a regular basis for any changes, as your continued participation in our services implies your acceptance of all possible modifications.
The collection and management of users' personal data by www.zachospharmacy.gr, are subject to the following terms as well as national, Community and international law, regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data as applicable.
What information is considered personal data?
Personal data is the data that can be used to identify or communicate with an individual.
In order to provide you with better services and to facilitate your purchases with products that suit you, we collect personal information after your express consent and after you have received full knowledge of your rights, as provided in the provisions of Articles 11, 12 and 13 of law 2472/1997 and in corresponding provisions of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR.
Purpose of collecting personal information
www.zachospharmacy.gr collects, maintains and processes personal data only when the users themselves voluntarily provide it, for the following purposes:
1. for our communication with the users or the provision of the services of www.zachospharmacy.gr (sending products and advertising material)
2. advertising products
3. for the provision of customer services (offers, informative emails)
4. Informing users about promotional offers and contests
5. informing users about new products
6. informing the users about various events that participate or are organized by www.zachospharmacy.gr
7. to offer personalized experience on our websites
8. the extraction of information by users regarding the experience of using the website, in order to continuously improve it
9. any research related to the purpose of operation and statistical analysis of www.zachospharmacy.gr
10. to communicate, resolve disputes, or collect due amounts, if necessary or have a problem with the account
To serve the above purposes, we may contact you by email, by phone, or via SMS and Viber messages.
Where does your personal information come from?
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but also necessary for the use of our services, such as the information of submission of offers or purchases required for the conclusion of a transaction.
We collect personal information at your discretion, either directly from you or from any devices (including mobile devices) that you use when:
Personal information we collect
What kind of personal information do you give us when you use our services or do an account on our website?
The personal data collected by www.zachospharmacy.gr depends on the respective service you use on our website and can be:
1. Personal information such as name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you sign up for an account, place an order or request a contact form on our website
2. data related to the connection to your account, such as adding products to your cart, products you recently saw or your wish list
3. In some cases you can provide age, gender, interests and favorites
4. tax data (company name, professional activity, TIN, TAX, bank account number)
5. IP address
Personal information we collect using cookies
If you do not wish to participate in the personalized advertising programs, you can opt out by following the instructions provided by each browser. confidentiality notice. We do not allow third parties to monitor or collect your personal information from our website for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
What rights does the user have in his personal data?
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request a restriction on the use of your personal information as required by applicable law 2472/1997 and Regulation 679/2016 GDPR. We have also taken steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and to request the portability of your information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in structured, widely used and readable form, upon your request.
If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to modify it yourself, if you are a registered user, or to request a modification thereof.
You may request that we delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is governed by applicable law and may affect your access to certain services.
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data as well as to oppose its processing.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as possible, in accordance with applicable national law.
The completion period of each request is 30 days and there may be an extension of this, following your notification.
Processing of personal data on the website of www.zachospharmacy.gr
You can edit your personal data in 4 different ways:
1. You may delete your personal data at any time.
2. You can edit your personal data at any time.
3. You can request the portability of your personal data at any time.
4. You may request that you limit the processing of your personal data at any time.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We maintain your personal information according to the needs and technological equipment of the company that ensure its proper and good operation. If requested by you, we will securely delete your personal data from our database in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies.
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of your personal information.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter.