By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Bayer Bepanthol Body Wash 1lt (1000ml) - Daily hygiene and protection of the skin of your body
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Bepanthol® shower gel helps protect skin 1. Contains alkali and recommended for daily hygiene and gentle care of dry skin. The Bepanthol® bath is in gel form and contains glycerin and provitamin B5 known moisturizing agents *, 2-7.
· Dermatologist tested and proven tolerance **.
· Hypoallergenic **.
Without preservatives, coloring agents and alkalis *.
· Soap free *.
· Arrangement of balanced pH *.
Instructions for use:
Use daily Bepanthol® shower gel in the shower or in your bath. Smooth generously with gentle circular movements on wet skin and create foam. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.
For a comprehensive care, apply Bepanthol® body lotion.
The Bepanthol® shower gel will find it on the packaging of 1000ml with pump.
With the guarantee of Bayer.
* Product formulation
** HRIPT test
1. Bouwstra J, Gooris G, Ponec M. Skin lipid organisation, Composition and Barrier function. IFSCC magazine 2007: 10, 297 - 307
2. Bissett DL. Common cosmeceuticals. Clin Dermatol 2009; 27, 435 - 445
3. Camargo FB et al. Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations. J Cosmet Sci 2011; 62 (4): 361-370
4. Ebner F et al. Topical Use of Dexpanthenol in Skin Disorders. Am J Clin Dermatol 2002; 3: 427-433
5. Fluhr JW, Darlenski R, Surber C. Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions. British Journal of Dermatology 2008; 159 (1): 23-34
6. Gehring W, Gloor M.Effect of topically applied dexpanthenol on epidermal barrier function and stratum corneum hydration. Results of a human in vivo study. Arzneimittelforschung 2000; 50 (7): 659-663
7. Orth DS, Appa Y. Glycerine: A Natural Ingredient for Moisturizing Skin. In: Loden M, Maibach HI, (ed). Dry Skin and Moisturizers. Boca Raton, Florida, CRC Press, 2000 (p. 213-28)
No customer comments for the moment.