By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Aeolos is an anti-static holding chamber with one way valve and it is used for effective drug delivery with MDI (Metered dose inhaler).By using aeolos is achieved much less quantity of medicine in the mouth and throat and even more medicine directly into the lungs where it is needed.Aeolos due to its small shape and the inhalation control technology that it is using ,is your best ally in asthma treatment.
1. Before use, the device must be checked inside and if any defect is detected the device must be replaced.
2. Remove the cap from the MDI (Metered Dose Inhaler), shake well and insert it at the backpiece of the chamber.
3. Apply the mask over the face and make sure that it will be sealed during inhalation.
4. Press the MDI and make sure that the patient is inhaling slowly.If you hear the flow signal whistle sound then the inhalation must slow down.During normal inhalation, the inhalation indicator must move toward the patient.
5. The mask must be applied over the patient's face for 5-6 breaths after providing one puff.
1. Remove the backpiece of the chamber.
2. Soak all the parts of the chamber in lukewarm water with mild detergent solution. WARNING! Avoid to scrub the parts of the chamber with any kind of cloth or sponge.
3. Rinse all the parts in clean water. Or remove all the parts of the chamber and place them in the top rack of the dishwasher (up to 70ο C) in a vertical position.
4. Place all the parts of the chamber in vertical position and let air dry. WARNING! Avoid rub drying.
5. Before reassemble the chamber make sure that all the parts are dry.
* The aerochamber should be replaced after one year use.
No customer comments for the moment.