Reduced price! Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - Για την καλή υγεία οστών και ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος

Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - For good bone health and immune system

By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.


Preview the shipping fees

Please select your country and state (if not available please contact us immediately at info@zachospharmacy.gr)

Zachos Pharmacy

14,87 €

12,64 € Product Id: 6594

-15%

PRODUCT DETAILS

6594

New

Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - For good bone health and immune system

More details

Usually delivered within 1-2 working days

Site Code6594
Tablets60
Pieces1
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS TABLE
COMPONENTS OF 1 TABLET * DTA%
Vitamin D3 50 mcg (2,000 IU) 1.000%
* ΔΤΑ%: Dietary Reference Prices

Vitamin D3 is produced on the skin by the effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVB 290-315nm). Its production on the skin accounts for about 80% of the total daily production, while the remaining 20% ​​comes from the food.

The production of vitamin D in the skin is affected by many factors:
• Sun exposure
• The use of sunscreen (sunscreen with a protective index> 8 restricts up to 90% of the vitamin D composition)
• Clothing (covered body ends)
• The amount of melanin (the black tribe has lower levels of vitamin D)
• At the time of the year (significant fall in winter months)
• Latitude (the increase in latitude, ie from the equator to the poles, limits the vitamin D synthesis capacity)
• The age (the elderly have reduced production capacity)
• Obesity (vitamin D is absorbed by adipose tissue)
• Atmospheric pollution (especially in urban centers there is reduced UV radiation)

What causes vitamin D deficiency?
Reduced vitamin D intake leads to decreased absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine resulting in decreased concentration in the body. Children lead to rickets, while in adults it leads to muscle weakness, increased phosphorus discharge, tetany, osteomalacia and osteoporosis. Pregnant and newborn babies lead to maternal bowel injuries during childbirth, fetal deformities, as well as weakness of the fetal teeth.
Rashitis is the bone disease that leads to poor growth with weak bones, delayed growth and immunodeficiency.
Osteomalacia is adult disease due to long-term deficiency of vitamin D. It is characterized by increased volume and decreased bone metallisation. Osteomalacia leads to significant bone loss in cortical tissue with increased risk of falls and fractures. Clinical symptoms are muscle weakness, walking difficulty and osteopenia.
About 6% of men and more than 20% of women over 50 are suffering from osteoporosis whereas 1 in 5 men and 1 in 3 women will suffer an osteoporotic fracture after the age of 50. Also, 75% of women who have osteoporosis do not know it. Vitamin D deficiency can lead newborns and young children for the rest of their lives at risk of developing Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis & Bowel Infections because of poor immune system functioning.
Still, people with low levels of vitamin D can develop cancer of the pancreas, skin, endometrium, breast, prostate, rectum and intestine, or even lymphoma. In addition, low levels of vitamin D have been associated with risk factors for cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, myocardial infarction, cerebral congestion, heart failure, and diabetes mellitus.

Other Vitamin D Effects:
• It regulates the normal functioning of the immune system
• Adjusts blood pressure (renin reduction)
• Helps improve muscular function
• Affects the function of the CNS - positive action in patients with multiple sclerosis
• It acts on the intermediate metabolism - increase secretion of insulin

Warnings:

- Keep out of the reach of small children.

- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.

- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a balanced diet.

- This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease.

- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, being treated or experiencing health problems.

AEO Disclosure Number: 15152 / 14-2-2018

The EOF notification number is not a marketing authorization for EOF.

Contains: 60 tablets, 2,000 I.U / Tabs
WITHOUT GLUTEN - WITHOUT LACTOS

Download the brochure

No customer comments for the moment.

Write a review

Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - For good bone health and immune system

Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - For good bone health and immune system

Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2000IU 60tabs - For good bone health and immune system

Write a review

products in the same category: